- Malware protection prevents hackers from using your website to distribute virus-infected software to your visitors and customers.
- SiteLock’s malware scanning checks your website each day for risks, and validates them to ensure they are real threats.
- If an infiltration is detected during your daily SiteLock scans, you will be immediately notified so that you can repair the issue and maintain your secure reputation.
Secure Malware Alert & Removal Tool (SMART)
- The SiteLock Secure Malware Alert & Removal Tool (SMART) performs deep website scans that will tell you when any file on your website changes, giving you full visibility to all activity on your site.
- If malware is detected, SMART can automatically remove it so that your website maintains a safe and secure environment for our visitors.
- This comprehensive scan performs daily inside-out, as well as outside-in, checks of your website that go beyond most surface scans.
Blacklist Monitoring & Reputation Management
- Protect your website from landing on search engine blacklists with monitoring and reputation management from SiteLock.
- Make sure you are not listed as a spammer by leading e-mail monitoring services and that your e-mails reach your customer’s inbox – not their spam folder.
- Verify your business e-mail, phone number, and address to give customers the confidence that they can reach you in the case of any question or concern.
- Outdated applications are the most popular way for criminals to gain access to your website and data. SiteLock’s application scanning checks all of your programs to verify that they are up-to-date so you can protect against known vulnerabilities.
- If an update is missing or an issue is found, you will be immediately alerted so that you can upgrade and secure your site.
- SiteLock’s comprehensive scanning eliminates reports of â€œfalse positivesâ€ that are not truly dangerous to your business.
- All merchants that accept credit cards online are required to be PCI compliant.
- Stop getting fined by your processor for non-compliance.
- SiteLock offers an easy-to-use application that helps 80% more merchants complete the compliance process.
- Protect your customer’s data and ensure that your business meets the PCI compliance standards.
- Protect your website from SQL injections, which give access to your website and customer database.
- SiteLock probes your website just like a hacker would to find weak spots.
- If a hole is detected, SiteLock alerts you so that the code can be repaired ASAP.
- Running an unprotected service on your server can put your website at risk for serious attacks.
- SiteLock’s network scanning feature checks the thousands of ports on your server to make sure only the appropriate ones are open for your server type.
- If anything looks suspicious, you will be immediately notified so that you can protect your hardware from attack.